Thursday, July 24, 2008

Getaway to Pacific Beach......


Guy and I went to San Diego to work for a few days last week and took the kids along. They had a great time. We dropped them off at our friends house each morning so they could enjoy the beach while we went to work. Vicki lives on Mission Bay and Pacific Beach is two block away. Belmont Park which is an amusement park is only five blocks away. They spend all day between the three fun spots and wear themselves out. I didn't get any good photos of them at the beach this year so I am just filling in with a great one from last year. They longboarded up and down Mission Bay, boogie boarded at the beach and made themselves sick on the rollercoaster, the Giant Dipper. They love to ride the bumper cars still, I was surprised, I thought they grew out of that! The WaveHouse is very entertaining too.















work hard, play hard, rider harder.

No comments: