Saturday, August 9, 2008

Never say Never!

I can't believe I actually did this but I am so glad I finally did. I love to have pedicures because my feet get so thrashed at work everyday. My toenails are so tiny that when they are painted they still look goofy. I had acrylic nails put on my toes. Is that insane or what? I think I will be going back for a fill soon too! I am much slower than others when it comes to fashion. I'm too conservative and it conflicts with my hobbies. My toes are growing quickly, I won't be able to fit into my climbing shoes. This is going to put a halt to part of my active lifestyle. That is why I can't have acrylics on my fingernails. They sure look good but we'll see how long I can take it. This photo makes my feet look chubby:(



work hard, play hard, rider harder.

2 comments:

April said...

hmmm, so I think that little tiny toenail must be a family trait - I have it too! I do acrylic toenails once in awhile (I can still run with them) and they always have to glue that smallest one on to the skin because I barely have anything there.
Did you get it done at Wal mart (hee hee)?
Miss you!!

Greg and Jana said...

My nail girl keeps telling that she wants to do my toes.. I have an appointment tomorrow...maybe I'll breakdown and do it this time. I got your card. It was so cool. I've got to find out more....