Saturday, July 24, 2010

Taylor's Eagle Court of Honor - May 16, 2010


All I know is that he is growing up WAY too fast! Taylor's Court of Honor was a wonderful evening with a lot of great neighbors, friends and family there to support Taylor.
I am just so proud of him.
work hard, play hard, rider harder.

3 comments:

TamTam said...

So I want to hear about the eagle project...i'm consistently amazed at the things these young men come up with. LOVE YOU!

Chrys said...

Hey Tammy, good to hear from you. Taylor planted 57 trees along Pioneer Rd. last June. There were about 5 or 6 other scouts and all together they planted 250 trees along the road against the freeway. The cool thing is that we drive by them everyday and we will watch them grow and mature into a great barrier wall against the freeway in years to come:)

Maile's said...

how awesome that he got his eagle, way to go taylor!!! crazy how fast everyone is growing up- he is so handsome chrystal, we love you guys!