Saturday, January 31, 2009

Tag Overload - HELP!

I have too many people tagging me. I have tried to answer all the questions but I just can't keep up. I love to read all the tags of others, but I am so boring, why would anyone really want to know these things about me?

Here's a try...

8 TV shows I watch
1 - Big Love (only new episodes) I love to laugh at the over-acted culture!
2 - I don't watch TV. If it is on and something catches my attention I may get sucked in,
otherwise, I have to be doing something besides sitting around. Of course, I love to get sucked into a really good movie. I don't do that very often though, there is always something "TO DO"!
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-

8 Things that happened yesterday
1 - cleaned too many windows! (But I am grateful we have work and the weather is nice enough to keep us busy)
2 - I am too tired to remember any details.
3 - had lunch with hubby @ Cafe Rio (Surprise, surprise!)
4 - test drove a van. (Don't judge me, I want lots of space!)
5 - Made homemade Creamy Chicken Veggie Soup, yum yum.
6 - Made even better homemade Apple, carrot, zucchini muffins. uber-good.
7 - Pulled some weeds.
8 - Made Breakfast Burritos for the kiddos before school.

8 Favorite Places to East
1 - Chipotle Mexican Grill (What a treat for me when we travel, I hope we get one in St. George someday)
2 - Pasta/Pizza Factory
3 - Cafe Rio (Not really my favorite place but I eat there every day for lunch. They have great values on their lunch specials, especially if you share your drink w/hubby!)
4 - Olive Gaden
5 - Bajio
6 - Quizno's
7 - Charlies Sandwiches
8 - Chuck - A - Rama (if I'm in the mood to over eat and feel bloated for three days)

8 Things I am looking forward to (no particular order)
1 - sleeping in tomorrow morning (Sunday! Church is at 1pm)
2 - Spring (I wish it would last longer)
3 - Taylor getting his driver's license. (It's bittersweet but would be nice to relieve the taxi driver)
4 - Grant's mission call, not necessarily him leaving :(
5 - Girl's Camp 2009 @ Te-ah. (I'm the lucky camp assistant! Glad I get to go with Sadie).
6 - 24-Hours of Old Pueblo (to be over! I am tired of training this week).
7 - Getting a larger vehicle, so I can fit my purse in it an not feel claustraphobic.
8 - Catching up all these tags.

8 Things on my wish list
1 - A Honda Odyssey
2 - Full Suspension 29er, and I want it really lightweight too!
3 - A clean house EVERYDAY! (I guess I will just keep in wishing)
4 - Good health for all of my family, forever.
5 - Long, THICK, hair and the patience to grow it out. (But mine is too thin and stringy)
6 - Patience for my family
7 - Stronger legs & lungs
8 - Skinnier thighs and hips.

8 People I tag
1 - Tami
2 - Lori
3 - April
4 - Jana
5 - LaDawn
6 - Jen Guynn
7 - Kim
8 - All others not listed above who are lurking around


Here's the next tag - 25 things about me. (This is going to be tough)

1. I love to ride my bike - mostly my pink 29er single-speed.
2. I like to watch my children enjoy activities they love, ie: basketball, dance, etc.
3. I am a much better participant than a spectator. Not to say that I am good at things I participate in, I just enjoy it more.
4. I get bored easily, I guess I have a short attention span.
5. I love home baked goodies.
6. I drink too much diet coke. I love it. It is my weakness. I know it will kill me, but won't everything else too?
7. I love living in the desert in Southern Utah. It is so beautiful and offers so much outdoor recreation.
8. I have always wanted to be able to dance. Jazz, hip-hop, salsa, anything. But, I am too stiff and have not had any training. I will just stick to riding my bike.
9. I have good balance and quick reflexes, so my hubby tells me. I think he just says that so I will continue working with him everyday.
10. I love going to Girl's Camp. It makes me feel young, even though I don't really feel old.
11. I love to do yard work, only on my own yard. I wish my flowers were more hearty. I am still learning.
12. I want to have a garden with lots of good veggies. I can't do it all right now.
13. I am a cubmaster. Crazy huh? But it is fun, I have a great excuse to be silly and the boys love it.
14. I love playing board games and cards with my kids.
15. I enjoy camping, especially with all of our family together.
16. I can be very impatient, mostly with my family.
17. I am very cranky when my house is not clean. My kids think I am a "Clean-Freak".
18. I am very social.
19. I do not watch very much TV, but I am quickly sucked in if it catches my attention.
20. I enjoy refinishing old furniture.
21. I have always been interested in photography, but I am not good at it. Thank goodness for an automatic point and shoot.
22. My best friends is my husband. I am glad we enjoy the same hobbies.
23. I hate all the commercialization in holidays. There is too much pressure to spend money and it's not sincere. There is too much focus and hype that leads to a big let down. It's all about family and time.
24. I am not an animal person. I think they stink. It's cruel, but true. I think our dog stinks the most so he lives outdoors, no exceptions. I am glad he protects our yard and home so well.
25. I do not like to commit. I am spontaneous and go with the flow. However, I do like a plan, just a very flexible one.

Okay, I hope I am all caught up. I tag YOU!

work hard, play hard, rider harder.

No comments: