Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Happy 16th Birthday Taylor!

Wow, Taylor let me take ANOTHER photo!  He even posed for it.  This, By The Way, is a very sarcastic pose, if you can't tell!

Today Taylor and I made a trip to the DMV, my most favorite place to stand in line!  He is now official and can drive without me, woohoo.  I intend on taking full advantage of his time to help with the monotonous taxi service I run out of my home!

These are the 16 things I love about Taylor for his 16th birthday:
  1. He has a great sense of humor.  
  2. He is honest.
  3. He is responsible.
  4. He has a contagious smile.
  5. He is the BEST big brother to his younger siblings.
  6. He is very clean.
  7. He has excellent organizational skills.
  8. He is a good friend.
  9. He is a good example.
  10. He is a good student.
  11. He is easy to get along with.
  12. He is kind and giving.
  13. He is dependable.
  14. He is tall and fit and athletic.
  15. He is the Best son.
  16. He makes me laugh, especially when I don't feel like it:)

work hard, play hard, rider harder.

2 comments:

Lori said...

The king of 16!! Gotta love it!!

Lindsay said...

Wow, I can't believe he's sixteen! Happy Birthday, Taylor!