This year there was a big surprise for all of the dancers. As a special performance many of us moms have been practicing hard to perform a dance for the girls. The dance had jazz, military and hip hop in it. It was a lot of work and we practiced for two months. I am not a good dancer and I stressed and practiced a lot. I did pretty good and had fun but Sadie yelled my name in the middle of the dance and I lost all my concentration and just stood there until I could remember what to do next. That will be the one and only dance performance of my lifetime! I have always wanted to learn to dance but I am not good and it. I obviously have talents in other areas, dance is not one of them. I will just stick to riding my bike!
(I didn't get any action photos of the girls dancing. My camera wasn't set right during the performance)
Congrats to our two new captains!
work hard, play hard, rider harder.
No comments:
Post a Comment